19 January 2010

Grubbin'

Wanna know just how awesome my in-laws are? Let me tell you:
They bought me a membership to Grub Street in Boston!

What is Grub Street you might ask? Ahh, well let me tell you what Grub Street is dear amigos and amigas. It's an organization for writers in Boston. I can sign up for writing classes and get a discount, use their downtown facilities to write and use their free wireless, take out books, get free publications, discounts at indie bookstores, and much more. I'm so excited for this packet to come in the mail with my membership that I keep checking the mailbox for it.

My hope is that this membership will motivate my ass to seriously write this year. I got the perfect jumpstart with my summer writing class, but now I need to get moving with it. You heard it here first kids. Well maybe not first, but you heard it! Can't wait for the mail to come....cmon cmon cmon!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm so excited for you Lexi. And (once again), I'm gonna look for all of your writings to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin, my package still hasn't come in the mail. This waiting has escalated from intense to SEVERE ANXIETY. lol

    ReplyDelete