22 January 2013

On My Honor...

It's Girl Scout cookie season again. They are everywhere. I usually can support anyone selling cookies. But I'm not buying from EVERY one of them. Then when I snub the girls outside Walgreens but bought from the girls outside church, they think I'm being rude. But I'm not. I'm just trying not to spend all my money on cookies. And I'm also trying to avoid certain scale numbers (thanks to J, I seem to retain pounds longer and in one area).

I find myself just not making eye contact with the girls I don't buy from. And then I feel bad because maybe they think I'm NOT so bad. And then I think to myself, "Hey dingus, you're overthinking this."

These are the things that give me anxiety. Girl Scout cookies.
This is why I never made it past a Brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment