12 April 2011

Lexi Creates an Alter Ego

I don't even know if I can say that I CREATED one. It has been slowly forming itself and yesterday, it reared it's ugly head.

Meet Stabby Storm.

She is the other side of me who apparently wants to go apesh*t on the medical staff at Mount Auburn Hospital and start overturning trays of needles Hulk-style. She is the side of me that emerges when someone bumps into my babies' stroller and doesn't say excuse me. She is the side of me that will hurt a b*tch if they ever hurt my baby or my husband. 

I've noticed her emerging over the last few months, but yesterday took the cake with my fiasco trying to get a 5 minute chickenpox vaccine. The ordeal lasted an hour and 15 minutes making me even later for work. Stabby Storm emerged and asked the woman at the desk why it was taking so long for someone to give me a shot; if they were extracting the virus from a damn chicken in the back. Yes.

She has arrived.

1 comment: