26 December 2011

Tearjerker

I know. You never know what it'll be like when your parents join Facebook. But I love the fact that my mom is finally hip to technology.

A friend from high school, ok let me rephrase...a brother from high school passed away 2 weeks ago. I've been questioning alot since then and sending pictures of memories to my best friend and other brother since then. As I'm scrolling down my mom's posts on her page, I see this that I didn't see before:

Dear Alonzo,
I have so many great memories of you in my home back in Lexi's room.
You guys solved a lot of problems in that room. You were funny and didn't care what others thought of you. I admired that about you. Rest in peace my friend and I will miss you!! Mama H.



Yep. I about cried. Alonzo, I love you so much and I miss you. I hope you're settled and finally at peace.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, Lexi. I know it's tough to lose a friend and many times we don't understand why things happen why they do. I'm thinking God needed him more than we did. How lucky are you to have another angel watching over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Lex, what ur mom wrote is definitely a tear jerker.. Everyone of us will have that special place in our hearts for Zo!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He definitely played a big part in me learning to love myself. I did laugh when I read: "You guys solved a lot of problems in that room." We sure did. :) I will miss him, always, but keep thinking about all of the wonderful times we had together.

    ReplyDelete