03 December 2008

Happy List

So I've been inspired to write down everything that makes me happy. And also to keep a better blog too. Well, not better, but to just actually start keeping one again. So ok anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to write down things that make me happy. Even simple things. Probably even stupid things. But I'm sharing it anyway and the list might change. I may update it and change it when I feel like it. So suck it up and just enjoy it already!

sunshine (mostly when the sun is rising and I feel it on my face)
new shoes
the perfect pair of jeans (which i found over a year ago and have pretty much worn them out)
dogs
chocolate chip cookies
new york city
beaches
great food (more specific- collard greens, fried chicken...pretty much all soul food)
making someone smile and/or laugh
dancing
the color coral
taking pictures (i'd like to be someone's subject someday, but i may not be interesting enough)
snickers cheesecake
sweet tea (its gotta be just right though, srsly)
sweet home alabama (the song...not the state...but i guess i have to like the state if i like the song right?)
rainy days

No comments:

Post a Comment