01 January 2009

The Hands

I'm sorry, but I can't hold this is in any longer. I feel like you all have the right to know.





Eva Mendes has man hands.
I'm sorry. Srsly.





It's more the thumbs than anything else, but really. I can't handle it anymore. I tried to let it go when I first noticed them in "Hitch." But that movie "GhostRider" was on the other night, and she touched Nicholas Cage's face, and OMG, THE HANDS. I'm usually a horrible person, and when I say shit like this, my comments are met with a "tsk, tsk." But my Catholic husband agreed.

The hands.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, those ARE man-hands! I never noticed before. You're doing such a great service to society Lex, thank you.

    (Btw--I'm getting into this blog thing now. I subscribed to yours and it's so EXCITING!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! you are stupid. they look a little rough. someone pass her some aveeno. stat!

    ReplyDelete