19 January 2009

Random thoughts...REALLY RANDOM

These are some random things that run through my head on any random day, at any random time. I felt the need to share these with you.

Every time I watch "The Price is Right," the commercial with Wilford Brimley comes on and he ALWAYS says "diabeetis." What is "diabeetis????????" He kinda huffs it when he says it too.

Magic Johnson now apparently has a career again doing Jackson Hewitt commercials. However he doesn't quite score in the arena of diction. I think a public speaking class might do him well.

It's one thing to fart in YOUR cube. Please don't do it in mine. Unless you are me. In which case, it's still not all that ok, especially if someone walks by or just so happens to pop in your cube unannounced. Either way, don't fart in my cube.

My dog needs a pet. I think it's time for him to get a dog of his own. Preferably a female. Preferably named "Jack."

Alvin and the Chipmunks have an album. Like a cover album. Someone actually took the time to create their high-pitched annoying voices and turn it into songs we may have once enjoyed. By actually remaking "Living on a Prayer,"....I mean...yea. I'm done. Srsly. Wow. Ok.

I'm sitting here watching the Inaugural Celebration. Like right now. Will.I.Am is performing a song with what APPEARS to be the background vocals from KidzBop 1-70. Never have I seen a 10 year old white girl jam so hard. Amen. Happy New Day.

P.S. When did the Inaugural Celebration turn into a ghetto-fied block party?!?!?! I like it.

P.P.S. Work it Mary J. Blige. Srsly. WORK......IT.

355 is my new favorite number.

I'm thinking one more tattoo. I feel like I should stop. I said I was going to stop at the one I got this past summer. But I feel like I want more ink!

I need a reason to get dressed up. I want to get dressed up and feel like a princess and go somewhere. Just for a night. Let's do it.

Adam Levine is hot. Adam Levine in all black is even hotter. The live singing? Hmm, something left to be desired.

Shoving food in your mouth and trying to talk at the same time does not work. Please. Thanks. You just saved a small child in Zimbabwe.

I still wish I had a pair of purple heels. Working on it. But they have to be classy. I'm a classy lassy. Don't forget that. Did I remember to put the lid on my dinner?? Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Lexi needs her purple shoes like Dorothy had Toto, like Bert had Ernie, like white has rice, right? :)

    ReplyDelete