13 August 2009

Punch That Pony

So I have a friend who is obsessed with me punching ponies. Actually he's just obsessed with pony punching it seems. And anytime I have a "moment" he'll ask "So did you punch a pony?" So that's usually the new phrase of how angry someone can get. Pony-punching anger. Anyway, check out the brief conversation I had with said friend at work:

me: "my hand itches. what does that mean?"
j: "huh?"
me: "you know when people say your ears itch, someone is talking about you"
j: "uh.."
me: "oh i mean when your ears burn! when your ears burn someone is talking about you."
j: "oh yea. thats right."
me: "so my hand is itching. what does that mean again?"
j: "it means you need to go find a pony to punch."

1 comment:

  1. "During Sunday night's conclusion of Lollapalooza, a man was arrested for punching a police horse near the festival grounds"

    ReplyDelete