13 October 2010

Childbirthing Class

Yes, I went to the childbirthing class. It was not the goodies. Ryan and I went this past Saturday from 9am-6pm. Do they show the gruesome videos? Yes.
Was it long and boring? Yes.
Did we have to change diapers on ridiculous dolls? Yes. (They also had some weird marker drawings on their heads)
Did my heart melt from its "i hate all kids" icy state? Mmm, not really, BUT I did some see newborns that were born the day before the class. It was kinda cute and touched my icy little heart a bit.

But the best part? The best part was when the husband of one of the preggos started smoking. Around all the other pregnant women there too. Just lit up like it wasn't a problem. Um HELLO?!?! I wanted to smack the shit out of him. If there's one thing I'm adamant about during this pregnancy, is not being around smokers. I have the occasional soda, and indulge in my favorite sandwich sometimes. But cmon buddy, your own wife is pregnant and you just smoke around her day and night? FAIL.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Dont smoke around Me, My Kid or my Clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww! Were you inside? That is disgusting. I always give people dirty looks when they smoke near me. I went to the nail salon last week and there were two guys outside smoking and then they went IN and they worked there. I told the lady at the front I want a nonsmoker to do my nails. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come the dude in your pic looks darker than the girl?
    Smoking sucks! end of story.
    i would love to see your (and my Bro's) face change the diaper on a doll!! Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No friggin' way! What an inconsiderate moron. I would have had my husband start recording video with his phone of the guy smoking and then given him a very rude interview, slapped that shit out of his hand, and posted it all on YouTube for the world to mock his idiocy and behold the preggo wrath.

    ReplyDelete