06 March 2011

Day 15

Five Things I Need To Say

  1. How did we end up the way we did?
  2. The solution that helped your baby may not help mine. I just need your understanding sometimes, not telling me what is best. What's best is what's best for MY baby.
  3. If I tell you to do something, please just do it. It's rare that I tell someone to do something, and sometimes, when I "suggest you try" something, it really means do it.
  4. It makes me sad that I've barely listened to music the last 3 months. Yes, I know it's for a reason,  but it still upsets me.
  5. I'm a skinny bitch. Get over it. I've always been thin and I always will be. I can't control it. It's genetics. Now stop calling me anorexic or too thin and take a look at your own damn body. I don't call you fat do I? No because I'm not insensitive and I probably think you are beautiful anyway. So stop making me feel like I don't take care of myself and that I'm not beautiful and perfect the way God made me. I don't need to eat a hamburger. I need you to STFU.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I hate that I can't tell if people are into me. It sucks. A lot. I'm single.
    2. Why don't I know what I want to do with my life?
    3. Why do I not ever feel like I'm good enough?
    4. I'm short. Deal with it.
    5. I'm dark-skinned. Deal with that, too.

    ReplyDelete