24 March 2011

I Got Sucked In

Yes it's a sad state of affairs. I watch "All My Children" now.

Don't judge me.

I love this show! And guess what? I have a friend who watches it too, so we always talk about what's happening. Look here's the deal: it's like Grey's Anatomy, only it's on EVERY DAY! I love it. It's beautiful. This is what happens when you're home alone with an infant for 14 weeks. You go crazy. I got tired of talking to myself and only getting spit up as a form of conversation from Jovie, so I sought an outlet. And that outlet is AMC.

Go on. Give it a try. There is so much weird, dirty drama that you'll say "Wow. My life is great" or "Ooo where did she get that dress from?" So in addition to fake drama, I get style ideas to hide my little belly pooch.

You know you want to think about it. It's ok. I won't judge you. Come back and tell me what you think. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment