11 November 2011

Dear John

Dear Mr. Krasinski,

My name is Lexi L. and um, well, how do I say this? I think you're hot. You're the bees knees, whatever that means. I noticed just how hot you were when I was on maternity leave and watched every single season of "The Office" on Netflix. I also DVR'd the episode of "Ellen" that you appeared on so I could watch it a few times. No I'm not a stalker.

Alas, you are married though. To some chick named Emily Blunt. Whatever, its cool, I'm married too. But you're my fantasy funny husband, so take that as a compliment. Plus I lived in Belmont, MA for a bit, right down the road from your old stomping grounds of Newton. And I mean, not to bring up the obvious, I'm black so I can be the hot chocolate to your marshmallow (ow ow). My husband found me and never went back soooooo I'm JUS' sayin. It's true. I cook (but I don't clean). I'm slightly awkward and somehow end up in situations that end up being great stories. We could make this work John.

Think about it,
Your Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment