27 April 2009

Love for my Stomping Grounds

I miss UM (University of Miami....not University of Michigan). And when I say I miss it, I really mean that I miss EVERYTHING. Including said overheard conversations from one of my favorite sites. Here are a few to share (and maybe now you'll all want to visit!):

Now I Only Eat It
Dude #1: So, when the hell did you start smoking cigarettes?
Dude #2: Last week.
Dude #1: Why the hell did you do that?
Dude #2: I wanna stop smoking pot.

University of Miami
Miami, Florida

Overheard by: Stosh
via Overheard Everywhere, Mar 7, 2008


Well, We Do Have a Couple Of Pre-op Trannies
Girl: Oh, I'm doing Zumba today at five.
Guy: What's Zumba? Can I do Zumba?
Girl: Well...you can.
Guy: I can?
Girl: Yeah, it's not like there's a sign that says "No penises allowed."
Guy: But "no penises" is implied.

University of Miami
Florida
via Overheard Everywhere, Apr 21, 2009


Pythagoras Is a Jealous God, People
Math teacher: If you fuck with numbers, you're fucking with god! And people get killed for that shit!
Overheard by: Tormented Math Student
via Overheard Everywhere, Jan 29, 2009



But srsly, I got 2 degrees from there, I turned out fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment