08 April 2009

To You, Blue Ford Focus

Dear Blue Ford Focus,

I've seen you driving around on School Street and apparently, you either work at the Arsenal too, or you go to the gym there. Yesterday, 4/7/09, you even parked next to me. Do you know why I want to know you? Because you have a "U" front license plate and my Black Ford Explorer SportTrac has a "U" license plate holder and a big orange and green "U" on the back window. Our cars are destined to meet. To the woman who drives the Focus, I also think we are destined to meet and share conversation about ye olde days at the University of Miami. You parked next to me and when I went to my car after 5:30pm, you were still there. I let my car start up, in hopes you might walk out to your car, but you did not. I then left my space, circled around the floor to exit, and then I saw you starting YOUR car. I missed you by 30 seconds.

So to you mysterious woman in the Blue Ford Focus with the "U" license plate, one day, we shall meet.

Sincerely yours,
Woman in the Black Ford Explorer SportTrac

No comments:

Post a Comment