26 January 2011

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

With this wonderful thing called instant Netflix, I've started watching full seasons of "The Office." I never fully realized how brilliant this show is (not to mention how Jim Halpert can be my baby daddy anyday...yes ManLosch already knows). Reminds me just how dysfunctional our workplaces can be. I typically DON'T blog about work, for the obvious reasons. One can never be too careful. However, I have enough material from my job that would make the writers at "The Office" blush.

While watching an episode today, I also read an article in a magazine that addressed one of the most interesting workplace questions, "Is it alright to have a work spouse?" There were 2 different arguments, for and against it. I'd be interested to see that debate go on and what others might have to say about it. I definitely think both sides have valid points though. And yes, I added this part because of Pam and Jim. :)

3 comments:

  1. Baby love is my work spouse, I love him to bits. I think I would have gone DMX up in there if not for him. He helps keep me sane and lets me smoosh his belly. He hates it, but he let's me because...because he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME!

    I swear, I even have a T-shirt that says, "Bears, Beets, Battelstar Galactica!" I have all the seasons on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP MARIE! I just bought that shirt 2 days ago. I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival at my door along with a onesie for Jovie that says "That's What She Said."

    ReplyDelete