10 January 2012

Forever Lazy



I fell culprit to yet another "As Seen On TV" product. The most recent product was the Snuggie, if you remember that December. Now....it's like the Snuggie on steroids. It's the "Forever Lazy."

YES. I wanted it. And I joked about wanting it with Ryan and he refused to get it for me.....
Until now....

Ladies and Gentleman....the Forever Lazy. This thing took FOREVER to get here, but this was part of my birthday gift. People, this thing has a hood. This thing even has a butt flap zipper so you don't even have to take this bad boy off. It has pockets and it came with matching slipper socks. Now, Ryan ordered pink for me but they were out of stock. When you order, it comes with two of these things. So when I opened the box and saw 3 boxes, I was thinking, "Oh I got a third one."

Nope.

These angels sent me A SNUGGIE for waiting so long and not being able to send pink. So I have 2 blue Forever Lazy's AND another Snuggie. I own 3 Snuggies now.

The ONLY thing that is questionable is the "Lazy General's Warning" which is coming from "P.J. the Koala" (their fun fact is that koalas are the laziest animal on the planet..is this true?). The warning is:
" If at any time while wearing the Forever Lazy you start to experience feelings of energy and/or ambition, please seek medical attention immediately!"
Uhh...there's no disclaimer on that. Now if you know Americans, like I know Americans (and I KNOW me some Americans), some asshat is going to call 911 in a panic because he/she started "doin stuff" instead of being lazy. So in hindsight, placing this on the box was probably not a very good idea. 

I have an extra one, anyone wanna party?


3 comments:

  1. OMG I totally joked about getting this for Marcus and threatened other friends with the purchase! I worry that boo boo particles will get on the butt flap! I can totally see me using this in IL, ESPECIALLY when at home next year writing my dissertation, and grocery shopping ;0). I think you found your outfit for this weekend! #WERK

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me who just posted. No idea how to use this thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEeeeeeeeeeeee

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete