22 December 2009

Lexi Gets a Snuggie....or 2....or 3

OMFG!!!
Today, we had our work Secret Santa, also known as a "Non-Denominational Holiday Gift Exchange." (sigh)

The person who had me got me........A SNUGGIE. OMG. It's awesome. It's the leopard print Snuggie. I modeled it during the exchange. I'm wearing it now as I blog. I reluctantly drew the line when I had to pee and took it off.

So, as I'm holding it, my friend Nora says, "Well maybe Ryan will want one too." I said, "Nah, he hates these things." After we wrap up, she says, "Come to my desk after you're done." After being chatty for another few minutes, I head back downstairs and she says,"Check your chair." So I walk back and there's a gift from her on the chair! I rip it open and NORA GOT ME A SNUGGIE. THE SAME EXACT SNUGGIE. I about went rip shit in the office and ran up and down the hallway, skipping like a 2nd grader. I knew Ryan would laugh and want to cut them both up, so when he picked me up, I showcased one through the door.

When I opened the car door, I said, "OMG, LOOK! And Nora got me a gift too. It's another Snuggie BITCH!" So I get in the car and tell him that Nora attached the gift receipt so I can exchange it for another color (you know, in case someone comes over my apartment and wants to chill with a Snuggie on the couch with me). So he says, "Well do you want to exchange it for a blue one?" I say, "Sure, why?"

He says, "Because I just wrapped a blue Snuggie for you right before I came here."

Readers of the LaLosch Blog......I AM THE OWNER OF 3 SNUGGIES. IN ONE DAY. December 22, 2009 will now be marked as 3 Snuggie Day.

6 comments:

  1. OMFG is right. That's so sweet Ryan bought you one too! I think you should call up the Snuggie people and tell them your story. Maybe you can be in a snuggie commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be a spokeperson for Snuggies or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate snuggies...seriously ppl, just put your damn robe on backwards and call it a day....seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Lori, but I am the owner of 3 of them now. And it's so much better than a backwards robe. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a feeling you'd say that! Ehhh, toe-MAE-toh, toe-MAH-toh. Merry Christmas to you and your snuggie-licious family! =)

    ReplyDelete