27 May 2010

Transformers 3: Return of the Man Thumbs

So I have this habit of watching movies on actual tv, even when we have them on DVD and I could totally pop the DVD in and watch it sans commercials. Instead, I choose to watch the edited version on tv, which is exactly what I did last night in a tank top and underwear with a plate of meatloaf on my lap (yes I was a happy lady).

"Transformers" was on ABC last night and since I liked it enough, I watched it. I figured I'd only watch it until ManLosch got home, but we ended up in deep discussion about Optimus Prime (which by the way, is a GREAT name for a child). And then I saw them. The man thumbs. I was like, "Wait a minute, Eva Mendes isn't in this movie!" IT'S MEGAN FOX! MEGAN FOX HAS MAN THUMBS. Holy crap.

4 comments:

  1. my thumbs look nothing like that, so i think "man thumbs" is a misnomer. they're just freaky. kim ennis has 'em. SOOOO GROSS! sooooooo incredibly gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I am totally with you on watching movies on TV, its a habit i have also. :) i want to hear more on your Optimus Prime discussion. Although i hope you only think its a boy name... great name for a painting though. I have a couple paintings randomly named for cartoon characters -Destro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- this makes sense... maybe her man thumbs are why she was booted from the next Transformers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Optimus Prime is gender neutral T-Lo. I'm gonna need you to get it together. If you feel it's too boyish, maybe we can go with Optima Prima.

    ReplyDelete