24 July 2010

Found My Way To Relaxation

The last few days of this week have been filled with mounting frustration and anxiety. So much, that Thursday evening I spent most of it crying. I cried Friday morning because my bra didn't fit anymore, and then I almost broke down into tears at my desk at work because I didn't feel like getting up again to get my second juice box (thank you Jared for getting it for me). So ManLosch told me, "I'll do whatever I need to do to make you happy and sane this weekend, you just let me know."

So ManLosch found me a beach! I told him that it'd been too long since my feet had felt some sand, so he drove me around until we found an acceptable beach. My biggest gripe? It fucked up my hair, but whatever. And people just smoke on the beach (hmm..not a Miami thing, THAT'S for sure...). Not cool. But it was nice out today. After that, he paid for me to have a pre-natal massage. I told him afterwards that I think I may have fallen in love with a woman because my massage therapist was great. I will be booking more appointments with her to keep my shoulders from locking and to keep my back from getting all tight. She said now that all my weight is being shifted to the front, plus sitting at a computer all day, I'm going to really need to work on my back.

After that, we spent our last volunteering evening with the kitties. I can't help as much as I used to (can't do the litter and have to watch the kitty tushies) so we figured that it's only going to get worse. We had a great night; there were 3 kittens there tonight who were absolutely amazing. With the kitties being taken care of, we left to pick up dinner. ManLosch made me a steak dinner while I got to put my feet up and relax. He then brought me ice cream and rubbed my belly.

I've not cried once today. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment