26 July 2010

Hail To The Spirit of...Lady Gaga??

In case you've really been in the dark here, I was in marching band in college. And I still follow the happenings of my band, whose name is "The Band of The Hour." Imagine my surprise when I find out today that 3/4 of the first half-time show will be a trio of Lady Gaga songs (Pokerface, Bad Romance, and Just Dance). 

Hmm....I mean, I'm not saying that our rendition of Justin Timberlake's "Rock Your Body" was that great, but uh.....well....yea. Either way, I'll still support it. I'll try at least. I just hope that my successors will make up some awesome alternative lyrics to some of these songs.



5 comments:

  1. When I saw that message on FB, a little part of me died inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether the rendition of "Rock Your Body" was good or not, I can't say... but I hear ManLosch made a great JT double strutting around the field as the drum major with his headset mic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I would have donned any Lady Gaga attire...but my counterpart David, that might have been entertaining. Anybody who had the pleasure of seeing his Celia Cruz knows what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Negre Tiene Tumbao.....AZUCA! AZUCA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete