14 November 2010

How I Spent My Weekend

1) Watching back-to-back episodes of "In Living Color" on one of the channels I forgot we had. I keep forgetting that we have a ton of channels that aren't HD, so it was a real treat to find that gem on Friday night while ManLosch was dining with architects from Hahhhhvahhhhd.

2) Sleeping. Eating. Watching "Coming to America."

3) Attending a breastfeeding class. I learned how a baby should latch onto my breast by watching a hand puppet baby seal and a fake breast and nipple that had a pull string attached to the back to also demonstrate inverted nipples. Not funny considering one of Ryan's friend's that day told me we could be having a baby seal instead of a human. This class was alot better than the childbirth education class, but of course, it's not the real deal. So I guess I'll find out soon. We did get 2 hours of entertainment though just by watching the woman repeatedly and excitedly latch onto the stuffed boob/nipple herself with her own mouth.

4) Eating Legal Sea Foods. Yummmmmmmmmmm. I had a very happy tummy.

5) Church at 8am. The priest made his gender prediction after it was over. He said a boy and thinks I'm going early.

6) Outlets, Ikea, and Costco. Found Snickers Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory at Costco. Began pawing the freezer door until ManLosch placed a box in the cart. I also found a very rideable kids' pony in the toy section and may or may not have had a field day with it.

So in other words....I spent my weekend very well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment