03 November 2010

Monitors and Scales

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I've been going every 2 weeks now. In less than a month, I'll be going every week. It's a little scary. Especially when a co-worker informed me that I could miss the work Christmas party because I could totally be 3 weeks early like her son was.

The appointments don't last long, just all the basics. I'm starting to get extremely uncomfortable now. My ankles are swelling. Sitting is uncomfortable, standing is uncomfortable, everything is just uncomfortable. It's awful. It's driving me insane. ManLosch is letting me get a massage next week to help with the back pain and the hip pain. Anxiety is setting in now. I'm nowhere near ready, but I am all in one.

How many more weeks of this??

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry ur so umcomfortable. i hope your massage helps. u will be a great mommy! and u always have me just a text or phone call away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take deep breaths and focus on the fact that it's almost over. In a few weeks time you'll have a little Losch and the uncomfortable-ness will be but a dream. You'll be holding the most beautiful thing you've ever made in your arms.


    No one is ever ready.

    ReplyDelete