07 July 2009

La Losch Funk

So it's July and I've barely seen the sun. And La Losch has not quite been herself lately (I'm so awesome that I can speak in the 3rd person).

Constant rain, no sun, no warm weather. It's been a depressing few months for me. I'm trying hard to shake this weird funk, so I'm throwing myself into writing more in the next few weeks. Shh, don't disturb me.

Oh yea, I'm back from Canada. No Jared, there were no cars with square wheels. That was a nice break from the usual, but I'm back to the funk. La Losch Funk. I'd like to shake it. And I'm open to suggestions (other than moving, we signed a lease for another year, so yea...).

2 comments:

  1. You've named your funk? Lol... I guess it's been a while since I read your blog (sowwy). Let's see... maybe one of these things can help de-funktify your mood:

    (1) Think about the video for "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie. Tell me that ain't hilarious.

    (2) Bostonians think that can pronounce every word correctly. Aww, so cute. They sound like 5-year olds. :)

    (3) Kool-aid man at the Marlins game we went to.

    (4) Jumbo-tron sign at the Marlins game that read: "F..k'd by the D-Train."

    (5) Chongas.

    Did that help at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chongas helped the most. :) I love Chongas.

    ReplyDelete