31 July 2009

Which Would You Choose?

My best friend Marcus is in town this weekend. I had the day off work today, so this morning was the first morning in awhile that I was able to watch Maury (re-runs) and my fave, The Price is Right. As we're watching it, I turned to Marcus and asked,

"Would you rather be a Price is Right model or one of Howie's models on Deal or No Deal?"

He thought about and said "I think the Price is Right. You get to do shit on the Price is Right. I feel like you just stand there on Deal or No Deal. That's all."

We then came up with different scenarios of if either one of us was on Deal or No Deal:

"Howie, I'm tired. I'm gonna sit"
"Shit, my ankles hurt. Ain't nothin in this suitcase but a damn $1 anyway."
"I'm gonna go sit in the audience until homegirl decides to call my case. Matter of fact, Anya here can open it up for me."
"Can I get a lawnchair? Maybe just a cushion?"
::Tries to leave the steps, trips, and falls down the flight of glass steps, taking out a few girls on the way with the suitcase::

When ManLosch came to the living room, I asked him the same question. He would also choose to be a Price Is Right ho than one of Howie's Ho's. He exclaimed that there is more to do on the Price is Right set, you get to model more things and change outfits. Very valid point ManLosch. I agree. I think I'd rather be a PIR girl too. I'd like to model the Ford Focus that ExcitedWomanWithTheBrightPinkShirtWithDrewOnIt wants to win.

So, it's the long awaited question: Price is Right model or Deal or No Deal model???

5 comments:

  1. Price is Right by faaaaar. I could wear a cute sailors outfit when the man with the I <3 Bob (Drew...eww) shirt bids on a sail boat in the showcase showdown. THe HH's just stand there with big doofy Miss America grins on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh... Price is Right for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would rather be a Chip and Dale model, but that is just me. Although, I have a feeling that my IQ is a little high for the job - I will just have to do my best to act the part. Thank You Drama class, I have finally found a use for what you have taught me!!!!

    ReplyDelete