23 August 2010

Getting Ready

I was on a rampage yesterday. I was a cleaning machine. I basically cut my closet in half and filled 2 more bags to donate to Goodwill. I stored clothes that don't fit right now, and my closet looks AMAZING. When I usually clean like this, I play some music. ManLosch was also cleaning. We're basically getting ready for the little one and the slow beginnings of the baby room is happening.

So we're cleaning, right? And I realized I had some Miami songs on. And one of our "get ready for a football game" songs came on. This time it wasn't "In The Air Tonight." It was good ole' Trick Daddy with "Let's Go." Sorry, but I have a feeling that you may only truly understand that if you're from the 305 or went to UM. Because really, no one walks around boasting a likeness of Trick Daddy. So we started to get pumped up for some UM football. I even tried on my jersey (which barely fits over my belly now). But I couldn't help it. I did the unthinkable.

Yes. I brought the stereo closer to my belly and played Trick Daddy for my baby.
I HAVE TO START KIDLOSCH EARLY!! It's great...to be...a Miami Hurricane!! I heart college football.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I may not be a Cane, but I can appreciate the sentiment (and I have the Miami fight song on my playlist thanks to your wedding cd). Also can't wait for college football to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You have a U tatoo? What happens if you don't like them in ten years?" Not like the U...ever...really? Really? REALLY?

    ReplyDelete