13 August 2010

Paint!

ManLosch is slowly understanding my gradual nesting behaviors and we will finally buy some paint this weekend for KidLosch's room!
Happy lady over here. :-)

Otherwise, I know I haven't been around much, my mom has been in town these last 2 weeks, helping out, cooking, etc. She leaves tomorrow, so life returns to normal for her and for us. She'll be back in October for the shower. I know Jordan will miss having the company. She brushed him daily and he loved waking her up by nosing open her door every morning to lick her.

Back to the norm...

3 comments:

  1. What color are you getting?? I keep going back and forth about how I want to paint Baby G's room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going with a green. It's neutral and it'll allow me to put up some pretty accents too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am also going to buy a green color! But we have an exotic, bright-colors theme going on. Right now the room is bright daffodil yellow, but I'm afraid it might hurt the baby's eyes if it's not toned down with other colors. And even though I'm going to try to find out the sex of the baby, I'm not really into the super-gendered room decor.

    Lots of colors can go nicely with green. :) I think I'm going to hit up a few stores today to look for a rug.

    ReplyDelete