19 August 2010

Random Thoughts While Driving

I was driving to work yesterday and ended up behind this shuttle bus thing. The company is called "M&L Transit." I've seen this before and it's got a picture of a lion on it. So as I'm getting closer, I have this revelation.

That revelation is "OMG, it totally means Mouse and Lion Transit."  That totally makes sense. Well I get a little closer and I realize that the lion's mouth looks like he's wearing lipstick. His mouth is all red. So........uh...did he eat the mouse??

I google'd this company and found out that it stands for "Michael and Lisa," the people who started the company. So what's with the red mouth on the lion?? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. The lion likes to put his face on before he leaves the house. Duh. Too bad he missed the mascara on his lovely lashes.

    ReplyDelete