31 August 2010

Been On The Quiet Side

Yea, that's me. I've been fairly quiet on the blogging end. I've just been either really busy or really tired. Such is life. Everyone will move on and get over it!

So let's see, updates...updates. We've started our registry. I don't even think we have everything, but I dunno. If we don't, I'm sure someone will tell us. ManLosch has painted the baby's room as well and we've already moved a ton of furniture. We've given away alot and it's amazing how far we've come since April. He also started building the crib this past Sunday. He designed it and is building it from scratch with one of my co-workers who is helping. He's loving it.

KidLosch is also now in the business of kicking me. ALOT. Like all night and all day. This is one restless little child, just like his/her dad. It woke me up at 3am the other evening and we both decided it was a good time to snack. Might as well take advantage of the time I'm awake, right? As I type this blog, the little one is kicking me. In the beginning it was cool, but now I'm like "Will this kid EVER stop?" I think the answer is NO. Baby thinks I'm a punching bag.

I'm also gaining weight, which is good, but I'm not used to all this extra weight, so my body is freaking out just a bit. I'm still tiny though, don't expect to see a Fatty McLosch. But for ME....it's more weight than I'm used to. Ah well. Almost 16 more weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment