25 February 2011

Day 11

Five Good Things About You

  1. I'm an extremely supportive friend and I love being there for my closest friends if they need me.
  2. I put others before me a good chunk of the time (which I guess could also be a bad thing).
  3. Creativity is a large passion.
  4. I make people laugh (sometimes inappropriately).
  5. I actively work hard at trying not to judge people. It's hard, and I'm not perfect. But I do make a solid effort to remember that everyone has their own story. 

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love being crafty.
    2. Ditto to your number 2
    3. I love sports
    4. I am pretty good at recognizing voices in things like animated movies and commercials
    5. I would do anything for my little Delaney :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm a loyal friend.
    2. I smile a lot, which I've been told has brightened up someone's day.
    3. I give of myself...probably a little too much.
    4. Same as yours, ho.
    5. I try to give people (esp. friends) the benefit of the doubt. Unless I have all the facts, I cannot fully understand someone else's reasons for doing/not doing something.

    ReplyDelete