10 February 2011

Day 2

Five Not So Basic Facts About You

  1. I don't like the edges of sandwiches or the ends of subs, so please don't take offense if I don't finish the sandwich you made for me.
  2. I was raised not to eat pork. I had pork bacon when I was a freshman in college and never looked back.
  3. I had a hamster my senior year of college given to me by my friend and sorority sister. We named him Shoobie Squitch. He turned out to be a very angry hamster. He then decided to live in his outhouse and got too fat to get out. Yes, that is where he perished.
  4. I don't really like getting manicures. It makes me uncomfortable. I prefer pedicures.
  5. I used to like super fruity drinks, but now I just prefer Jack and coke. Maybe because I've had too many of those fruity drinks and crappy malt beverages in college that I can't even stomach them anymore.

2 comments:

  1. "Mo-ji-toooo...What? I don't think that's a gay drink." At least your husband still likes fruity drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I had locs from 2003-2007.
    2. I don't like to use pens that don't have caps.
    3. I hate hotel sheets that are too tightly tucked.
    4. I love dogs, but have a mild allergy to them.
    5. I prefer over rather than under.

    ReplyDelete