14 February 2011

Day 5

Five Signs That You're NOT Into Someone


  1. When I ignored your whistling and kept walking? And then still ignored the "Ay yo Shawty!!"?? Yea. I might not be into you.
  2. I don't make eye contact with you. That's pretty basic.
  3. I don't cook for you. Ever. Sorry dude.
  4. I don't share my Pepsi with you. EVER. (this one is pretty huge)
  5. If I didn't make a baby with you (or at least practice making a baby with you), then I'm probably not into you. Yep, I said it.

3 comments:

  1. Does that mean you arent into me?! We havent practiced making a baby!! HA ew, yeah I SAID it back! :)JK You make me laugh I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I end the conversation early (followed by an immediate and deliberate walk away).
    2. I don't share my food with you. You will draw back a nub!
    3. I ignore your phone calls/text messages/e-mail/smoke signals.
    4. I laugh when you tell me your dog died. (I don't know...)
    5. I tell you that I'm not into you. Point blank.

    ReplyDelete