13 February 2011

Day 4

Five Signs You're Into Someone
(well this would be from about 7 years or so ago....)

  1. I ask them to put together furniture because I'm retarded when it comes to building anything.
  2. I might share some deep deep secrets early on because I feel a sense of trust from the beginning.
  3. I make it a point to be around them as much as possible...most of the day if I can. :)
  4. If the person can hold a conversation with me OUTSIDE of online social networking, then yea, I might be into you.
  5. I'd agree to attend a sporting event with them. HEY! I'm not a huge sports fan, so if I'd agree to attend anything outside of college football, you should know that you're pretty damn special.

3 comments:

  1. Can't tell if #4 is a good thing or a bad thing. I was pretty sure you were interested before we had a real conversation "off-line." Well, I guess 7 1/2 years suggests I passed the test...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh yea. I think you passed. Face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I am challenged mentally (not mentally challenged).
    2. I pay for your meal. (You know you owe me now, right? Ain't nothing free, bitch!)
    3. I always take your call, or if I can't, I let you know why and when I will be able to call you back.
    4. I wake up in the middle of the night/early in the morning to talk to you.
    5. I cook for you (this one has yet to happen).

    ReplyDelete