16 September 2009

Busy Lady

So I've been on the move this week. I've occupied my brain (maybe too much) with something to do every night so far. And those that keep up with my life outside of my blog know that I've been having trouble sleeping for the last few weeks. So let's hope that changes soon!
Enough of that.....

Monday night, ManLosch and I went to see a documentary called "We Live in Public."If you ever need to be reminded of how UN-private your life is, go see it. It was REALLY good, about this dude named Josh Harris. This dude is F*CKED up. I mean, royally. I don't even want to say in a good way; just the way he viewed humans, just another "experimental rat" in his restless tirade of ideas. Ugh. But damn. It was good. Very good. Sparked some good conversation between ManLosch and I.

Tuesday night, I branched out and tried a different yoga class. I went to Yoga Sculpt. And the instructor was actually a sub for the regular woman. His name is Skylar. And he........was.......hot. Okay, sorry. I was a little distracted by the hotness, but I did concentrate on the workout. It's pretty intense. Almost a little TOO intense for me. But my co-worker informed me that the normal class isn't as intense, which is good. So I think I will try it next Tuesday. And I GUESS it's ok to to tell everyone now, that I have a yoga friend! We met at the regular Wednesday night class and we bonded in the locker room about how we hated partnering up in that class. So we agreed to try out the Tuesday class, exchanged emails, and it actually worked! So we went and we both liked it, so we even talked about trying weekend classes too. Yay for yoga friends. :)

I still went to my regular Wednesday night class tonight and I'm ready to freakin punch a pony. STOP PARTNERING US UP PLEASE! Yoga isn't about partnering. Srsly. Ugh. Not to mention I barely had enough energy tonight to even do Savasana. Anyway....

Back to watching "Glee." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment