22 September 2009

SVMO II: Attack of the Chuckles

So I had a run-in with the vending machine dude finally at work. On Monday, I was in the kitchen warming up my peanut butter sandwich to have before lunch (yea, shut up), and the vending machine guy walks in with his cart o' goodies. So I said "You know, you don't have to refill the Chuckles. No one eats the Chuckles."

Do you know what this 'tard said to me? "Wanna bet?" First, why the hell would you bet anyone on Chuckles? Second, if I said no one eats the Chuckles, I effin meant that no one eats the damn Chuckles. So I said "No not really. They just sit there. Look at all your snacks! We'd prefer 2 rows of fruit snacks over the Chuckles." He didn't say anything. He just proceeded to fill up the vending machine.

Wtf buddy?? I asked nicely. Why do we have 2 rows of Sour Cream and Chive crackers in our machine anyway? Right, no one eats them. So why can't we have 2 rows of something I actually suggest? It's ON vending machine douche. We're going to boycott the Chuckles until they are gross and stale and turn into Jawbreakers. You may have won this battle buddy guy, but you will not win the war. It's SO on.

No comments:

Post a Comment