27 September 2009

Not So Busy

I recently bought a Purina "Busy Bone" for the LoschDog. He loves chewing, surprisingly he doesn't chew on clothes or shoes or anything. But he loves rawhide and love bones. So the bag said "Fun Twisted Shape with meaty middle." It pointed to the outside part and said "Play Time!" and the meaty inside had an arrow and it said "Reward Time!" So the ManLosch and I get back from picking the pooch up from the PetsHotel after the weekend away, and I decided to give him a treat. He gladly accepted it and Ryan looked at the time.

Exactly 4 minutes later, Jordan was no longer busy. He finished the bone. So I decided to send an email to Purina, telling them exactly what happened:

"I recently bought a "Busy Bone" for my dog. Because of the name and because it said the outside of the bone provided "play time" and the inside "reward time," I bought it, knowing my dog would love it. He did love it. He loved it in 4 minutes flat, which in fact, did NOT keep him busy. Any other Purina product suggestions for an aggressive chewer such as mine?"


The next screen that came up informed me that a team member would answer my email as soon as possible. Riiiiiight. I just want to know why it's called "Busy Bone." It clearly did not keep my dog busy. There was no play time or reward time. It was just 4 minutes. 4 minute Bone. So I want some answers. Pretty soon.

Stay tuned.
Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment