14 September 2009

Leno Lockdown

Aaaahaha, Kanye on Leno. CMON! Kanye, damn man. You makin' me get ghetto on you right now. Okay, okay.

Look, Kanye, what you did to Taylor Swift was AWFUL. I don't really like her or her songs (they ALL sound the same), and yea, I might have rooted for Beyoncé too because I just like her, but DAMN MAN. You keep taking steps back for black folk. I promise you, people of the Caucasian persuasion, we don't all interrupt people accepting awards at high profile events.

You kinda apologized on Leno, but dammmmmmmmit MAN, you sounded retarded. Like you were stumbling on an apology. Too many outbursts dude. You can be a celebrity and still do good for other people you know. It IS possible to control those outbursts of egotistical rage.

Rant over.

Moral: Step it up Kanye. Stop your maniacal madness.

1 comment:

  1. "Caucasian persuasion"? I like that. What is that, our version of Latin Fusion or something?

    ReplyDelete