10 September 2009

Dry Heave Donuts

I had to work the early shift this morning at work (um, I still am, but needed to express my true disgust before continuing on with the day) so I decided to grab a few Munchkins at Dunkin' Donuts to enjoy with my mid-morning coffee.

On my way out the door, this guy stops at the door and begins dry heaving. He looked a little like this:
This is before 7am, mind you. He's dry heaving and then spits up a little at the door......

AND WALKS OUT.

The guy waiting for his breakfast sandwich is frozen, staring at the guy, unable to move because he was pretty much thinking the same thing I was, which was "Whaaaaaaat just happened? And why did he walk out and leave his %#&# at the door of a food establishment?"

I hopped over the mat and walked out the door. Will I still enjoy my Munchkins today? Hell yea. Because I paid for them and I'm going to eat them. But if I see that guy again, buddy, I swear I'm going to grab your neck and force your face down to the mat to clean it up with a napkin attached to your tongue.

Get it together.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that's what they put the mat there for...no? Oops, my bad.

    ReplyDelete