02 September 2009

Stuff Lexi Likes #2

And my list of things I like out of the "Stuff White People Like" book continues...stay tuned, because people...we WILL find out just how white I am.

#25 Manhattan (And Now Brooklyn Too!)
This is a little unfair only because I grew up too close to NYC to NOT love Manhattan. I practically lived there, so yea. This one is a given. I will ALWAYS love NY. Take that and put it in your "cawfee."

#33 Marijuana
Right. Nuff said.

#36 Brunch
I EFFIN LOVE BRUNCH. OMG, I LOVE BRUNCH. Stop the madness and pass me a mimosa please. Or like 5 mimosas. It's the perfect blend after you've been out all night drinking your liver down the tube and you wake up feeling like crap. You say to yourself "Dang homie, it's already 11:30am. I could totes eat some breakfast, but damn that roast beef is lookin fine too." Enter brunch. The perfect union of eggs, bacon, crab legs, alcohol to ease the pain of the previous nights alcohol, rice, shrimp, and sandwiches. Maybe some fruit. Damn. Lovin it.

#42 Sushi
Yum. Sorry. So good. I love sushi. Especially that Ebi Mango sushi me and ManLosch had about a week ago. Well the sushi ManLosch ordered and that I practically inhaled.

#53 Dogs
According to the book, in the white culture, dogs are considered training before having children. Hell yea! Because I've had LoschDog for over 5 years now and still no kid. So guess where MY brain is? Yea, on going to brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment