02 April 2010

The Adventures of Lenti Losch #6

I've got nothing.
I try to curb headaches with some caffeine, which you can find in soda. But because I can't have a soda, I have to be creative in finding ways to ease the tension headaches and the migraines. I was on a medication to help with my migraines, but I just haven't been that great at taking it. So like usual, I prefer some Pepsi, some Excedrin, and a dark room.

But noooooo. Not yet. But it IS Good Friday. And Easter is on Sunday. Overall though, I don't really feel like I got much out of Lent. I think was better disciplined about not shoving junk food and meat in my face on Fridays, but other than that, I dunno. I didn't write enough notes because I've been too exhausted with work and not being in town. I'm making excuses. I have mixed emotions about this year. Is that possible? Can I have mixed emotions about something that isn't even ABOUT me?

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment