14 April 2010

Your Basic Wednesday Rant

Okay, so my driveway opens up to a side street, but the side street intersects with a major road, and I live pretty much right on the corner of this major road and side street. There is also a bank and a Dunkin Donuts right across the street, so there are cars coming out of their little parking lot every morning. Usually it's no big deal.

Until today.

There was a ton of traffic and it was taking me longer than usual just to back out. There is the occasional nice person who lets me back out, but usually everyone is so concerned about themselves that they don't notice or don't care that a car twice the size of theirs is trying to back into the street. So finally there were no cars on the street, just a few cars left in line waiting to turn out of the Dunkin lot so I started backing out, as I HAD been doing. I realize that as I'm backing out, this BITCH is coming out of the parking lot and she gave me the NASTIEST look. Like I shouldn't have backed out of my driveway.

She even kept looking at me as she was turning onto my street, and I couldn't move the car because this whore was inches from mine. So once I was able to throw the car into Drive I pulled up right behind her and she started looking at me through her rearview mirror. I pointed to my driveway and mouthed, "I can back out of my own driveway you skank!" It might have looked like "I ca bah oh my own driveway you stank!" I think I may have mouthed some other obscenities (if ManLosch were there he would have said "Stop it" or "Shh! She could be crazy"). I was not having it this morning. This woman was not the goodies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for a day when you go road rage on someone and there's one of those high speed chases with helicopters following you and reporting on the morning news. That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching FOX NEWS for any, "this breaking story just in..." - hum? lol

    ReplyDelete