06 April 2010

Things I'm A Fan Of This Week

  • "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" by Rebecca Skloot: What an amazing read. If you've ever been interested in race relations, science, and/or medical ethics, pick this book up. Very personal, so great.
  • Jim Halpert.
  • This amazing weather we've been having here in Boston.
  • Chocolate Chips (ask Esperanza).
  • My amazing superdog, also known as LoschDog
  • "Ghosts N Stuff" by Deadmau5
  • "That's What She Said" jokes with Ryan
  • "The New York" magazine
  • Making yummy cookies with strawberry jam
  • Sleeping with the windows open, letting fresh air in
  • An affectionate cat named Tux at PetSmart

5 comments:

  1. I too am a fan of your superdog and sleeping with the windows open, letting fresh air in. Love love LOVE the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge fan of J-Lo here. Did I ever tell you that when I watch him I refer to him as "Dr. Barkington"? He seems to enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was with ya, homie, til the cat one. :p

    ReplyDelete