28 May 2009

Lady Fro

So I was driving to work this morning and some ho-bag just rolled on through her stop sign, when I CLEARLY didn't have one. She was turning right onto the street I was on and just skipped a few lanes too. I had to slam on the brakes and I utilized my horn (those who know me, know that I am unfortunately a fan of the horn) to let her know that she was essentially stuck on stupid.

Little did I realize that it was MY fault. Apparently she was too busy fixing her lady fro in her rearview mirror WHILE driving that she failed to stop at the stop sign. This continued on while turning, and stopping at the light.

(Yea it looked a litttttle like that)


So I apologize, lady fro driver, for failing to see the dire need to fix your nappy fro during my morning commute. Next time, I'll be sure to NOT honk and instead provide a Goody pick and a bottle of Afro Sheen.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, do I ever love my horn!!! I even like to use the horn while in the passenger's seat... my poor boyfriend hates it. While my passion for the horn isn't shared by him, and he does not use it EVER, I feel the need to do so for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen Lady GaGa's cover of rolling stone?

    http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gagagagaa.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!!! Foxy Brown would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete