06 May 2009

Shut the Hell Up Lexi

So I'm going on vacation starting May 16th. Let me tell you, I'm beginning to think that I may just grab whatever I can and mysteriously NOT return to Massachusetts. Don't take one step closer! I'll do it. I'll not return.

In celebration of the fact that I won't be in Massachushits for a week (!!!!!), I've decided to tell you what I plan on doing. I actually may have gotten more done or had more fun here at home, but eh....any day that you get paid to not work is a fun day to me. So the hubby and I are going on a roadtrip. Driving from here to Florida. We're going down for a wedding that we're in and decided that-

Currently listening to: "Be Gentle With Me" by the boy least likely to

..Sorry, sometimes I have ADD. Anyway. We decided that driving down was ultimately cheaper than flying from point A to point Q. We're stopping in VA to visit my brother and sister-in-law (they're in the Air Force..they are important...they do lots of big and secret things), then going to see my girl Kim in NC. We're gonna tour around Duke (she works there) and we have skimmed the idea of visiting my Grammie. However, only for an hour. When she visits us, she pulls that "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub....ok we're going to Atlantic City now, BYE!" After that, it's a drive with stops, but heading straight to Miami, I think. Who knows? But I DO know this: we ARE DEFINITELY stopping at South of the Border.

What is South of the Border you ask? No, we aren't going to Mexico. It's this most awesomely cheesy place on the state line between North Carolina and South Carolina that is nothing short of a calamitous atrocity. And I love it. It's just so great. And I promise that this will be my last photo.

Anyway, I just wanted to inform you lovely readers that I'll be on vacation shortly. Am I excited? I've been more excited at other events, but yes, I will be especially happy to see my bro and my good friends. And don't worry. I'll be blogging that week too.

And I'll even take my own stock photos of South of the Border for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment