22 October 2009

Sue Sylvester, Let's Be Friends

Sue Sylvester is my idol. Why you ask? Because she says and does the most inappropriate things. Don't get my wrong, I like the entire show "Glee." If you still haven't caught on and watched an episode, you need to get out of my face and go do it. Because any show that suggests "The Thong Song" as a first dance for a wedding is AMAZING. Any show that can discuss minorities with jokes ("Asian! Wheels! Shaft!....) and get away with it gets my approval (and that was totally a Sue quote).

So anyway, my most favorite part of "Glee" is Sue Sylvester. She is a package of awesome that was delivered to my Wednesday nights. And if you haven't seen last night's episode, let me just share a little bit of Sue wisdom with you:

"If that set list is 1 minute late, I will buy you a kitty cat, I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat, and then on a cold dark night, I will steal away into your house, and punch you in the face."


Total Gleek.

No comments:

Post a Comment