21 October 2009

That's What Happens

We had our normal Team Leader meeting this morning at work to just find out what's going on for the day for all our services. My punch-a-pony loving friend J was sitting next to me (who was going on a business trip in a few hours). He kept kicking my chair. I finally turned to him and said "You need to stop kicking my chair before I cut you." He laughed.

As we were getting up to walk out of the meeting, I turned to him and said "You know what? I hope that when you walk onto that plane today, there is a cranky little child sitting behing you, kicking your seat for the ENTIRE flight." He laughed again and we discussed how awful kids can be on flights sometimes.

At about 11am this morning, I get a call at work. It's J. He said "Hey do you want SkyMall?" (Natch.) I said "Yea of course." He said, "Oh and by the way, your wish came true. But there's TWO kids sitting behind me!" I laughed out loud and said "SEE!! That's what you get!!"

Moral of the story: Don't piss me off unless you want cranky kids kicking YOUR chair the whole flight. Mwahahahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment