19 June 2010

It Happens When The Sun Is Out

No one stays indoors for anything, which includes restaurants and malls. Let me rephrase: restaurants without any outdoor seating. Last night, ManLosch and I partook in a lovely dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was a Friday night. NO ONE WAS THERE. We didn't even have to wait. We were probably in and out in about an hour because we barely had to wait for drinks, appetizers, or dinner (took the cheesecake to go). The hostess said, "Oh yea, since it was nice out today, we haven't seen many people in here."

Today so far, we were just out and about, running some errands downtown before I got my hair done. No one was at the Food Court at the Prudential Center. No one was even getting their hair done at my salon!! WTF?! It was SO quiet, so empty. So weird. But again, today was a gorgeous day so I don't blame people for wanting to be out in the luscious sun, WITH a nice breeze too.

Anywho, I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Smooches.

3 comments:

  1. I was a bad girl.

    You'd approve.

    More later, honey bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cheesecake Factory by my house is always packed, and I've never had a really good meal there. It's overpriced and overrated. The best meals are from Taco Trucks at 2AM, right after you leave the club with a little buzz. Mmmm.. chorizo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the quality of food shouldn't matter.
    Going to the Cheesecake Factory to eat is really just an excuse to take home a slice of one of their 14,531 different flavors of delicious cheesecake. Red Velvet Cheesecake...amazing.

    ReplyDelete