23 June 2010

It's A Bird...It's A Plane....

Nah, it's just me. But you made it to my post and that alone is commendable. So commendable, that I will reward you with a small nugget of truth about me. I'm pregnant.

Let that seep in for a second.

Ready? Okay. Yes, what I just shared above is completely and utterly true. ManLosch and I are expecting a little Losch. A BabyLosch if you will. But we shall now refer to said child as "KidLosch." You will not see pictures of the inside of my uterus otherwise known as an ultrasound, unless you live here, ask, and I can conveniently show you in person. You will not see pictures of my pee stick(s), as I did not even bother taking pictures and besides, I'm not down with that. What I WILL share throughout the next 6 months will be small tidbits of what this tiny little creature is doing to me.

For instance, KidLosch has prevented me from having enough energy to blog like I truly wanted to. I've been EXHAUSTED beyond belief, so the fact that it's 9pm and I'm still awake is a miracle now. Morning sickness is not even real. IT'S ALL DAY SICKNESS. So a big "fuck you" to the person who coined it "morning" sickness. My pants don't fit anymore and I've been subjected to a Bella Band already plus lots of skirts and dresses. My hormonal emotions created alot of unnecessary tears that have evolved into alot of hormonal rage.

Otherwise, I'm still me. Still ranting and raving about stupid people and funny things I see. Just more hormonal, a bigger belly, and a bigger appetite (UltraFeast anyone?). For the few of you who knew, thanks for being patient with me the last few months and for those who are reading this for the first time, thanks for always reading about my random life. :-) Now bring on the next 6 months!!

11 comments:

  1. Can't say anymore than CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations LoschFam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Lexi & Ryan and KidLosch! I'm so happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm so excited for you! I can tell you more than you want to know about being preggers (having been so TWICE now), but what I will tell you is that if you haven't already made an account with babycenter.com - DO IT NOW! That site is so informative and wonderful - really makes everything so simple.

    Call me if you need advice or whatnot. Will you find out if KidLosch is to be male or female?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Lex, congrats! You will be one fun Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, Lexi. God bless all three of you. You seem fine, considering. How is poor ManLosch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so wonderful!!! Congrats! Get ready for the farts and the exhaustion. But it's soooooo worth it. Picked a name yet? My guess is it's a boy. I've been right the last 6 times I guessed my friend'd pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot Woot!!! I am excited about KidLosch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To answer everyone's questions:)

    ManLosch and I don't want to know what the sex is. We want to be surprised. We do have names, but they are top secret. Like family doesn't even know. And a few other people think I'm having a boy....although someone finally thinks I'm having a girl as of yesterday. We also asked LoschDog and he highfived us with a yes on a girl and snuffed the boy hand. ;-)

    ManLosch is holding up pretty well. He's been great; cooking for me and letting me rest. Making me breakfast every morning and making sure I'm doing what I need to do to ensure that this little Peanut is safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby. Hey do you have a buybuybaby near you? It is like babies r us on steroids. Hope you feel better take care. Love chincilla.

    ReplyDelete