27 June 2010

Let's Get Physical...Physical...

As in, ManLosch is now in charge of my exercise regimen. He wants to make sure that I'm exercising for the baby. So I said while laying in his lap today, "I should probably do SOME exercise that doesn't involve trips to the fridge. Help me." Since the word "exercise" is on his top 10, his ears perked up and he said, "Ok, sure!" I said, "No matter what it is, you have to make sure I don't pout and say no. You have to make me do it." He said, "Ok, I can handle that."

After I just finished making soup, banana bread, raspberry sorbet, AND washed all those dishes, ManLosch turns to me and says, "Okay, ready to exercise????" I looked at him like he was crazy. He said, "3 days a week now, you have to walk with me and LoschDog." I laughed out loud and said he was funny. He was not laughing. So I said, "Uh...um...we'll see." He said, "Nope. 3 days a week. 15 minutes and we'll walk slow. Also, ready to do some floor exercises now?" WTF?! So considering I DID tell him that he could trump my whining, I slowly made my way to my yoga mat and did some exercises with him. It wasn't too bad. But I did whine a little while doing them (duh, IT'S ME).

Well I'm being rewarded with dinner now, so I like this. I'll do as many wall squats and pelvic thrusts necessary. BRING ON THE FOOD!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok Olivia! (Newton-John) i know have that song in my head. BOO. I blame you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok next line in the song.... please don't tell us if your "body talked" after the food and exercise! TMI :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, my body has BEEN talking thanks to this little Peanut. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exercising will help you out in a few months. You'll be thankful! Maybe you should just put on the song to inspire you next time. Get animal girl. Rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, exercise has been so hard for me since I've been pregnant. I was doing 45 minutes of cardio 3x a week (or at least, that was my goal) and now I'm pooped after 15 minutes of gentle belly dance. I'm trying to step it up a little and also look for a prenatal yoga class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I want to look for a prenatal yoga class too, but they are so gosh darn expensive around here. I might just look for an at home DVD.

    ReplyDelete