22 February 2010

Girl, you WRONG

Look, I know you're all going to think I'm wrong after telling this story, but shit, it is what it is.

So I walked into the ladies room this morning to tinkle. I was in a little bit of a daze. I opened the door, and when you walk into the ladies room, the first thing you really see is the door/opening to the handicapped stall. I looked and saw these frumpy looking black shoes/sneakers and they were quite large.


So I nearly shit myself and almost said out loud "SHIT, did I fuckin walk into the men's room?!" Considering I was in a daze, I really thought I did and almost said "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." But then a woman totally walked out of the stall, looking like she just left Middle Earth. I wanted to sit her down and say "Please let me brush your hair sistagirl and give you some Keds or something."

I'm not the queen of fashion here, but when I walk into the ladies room and think I walked into the men's room???? C'mon. C'MON.

3 comments:

  1. LOLZ! That's hilarious. Reminds me of a couple Halloweens ago, when my hubby and I both dressed in drag and startled people in both the men's and women's rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I wish I was in the office today just for this story and the look on your face because I know it was probably priceless!!! I am still laughing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if you would of said out loud while she was still in the stall, "hey, can I help you?" - that would of been too weird, huh? Just kidding ;-)

    ReplyDelete