14 February 2010

LoschDog Turns 6

My baby is growing up!! Yes he shares a birthday with Valentine's Day, but he also shares a birthday with my father-in-law (Happy Birthday Dad!) and a co-worker of mine (Happy Birthday____). He got some dental chews from his Loschs, played around in the park today while his mama took photos, and got some extra rubs. I also plan on baking him some doggie friendly treats later.

I don't like to imagine the day that he's going to be too old to romp around like he does, so for now, Happy Birthday Jordan. You got a long way to go babe.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jordan! Lexi, you and Ryan by have the sweetest "wolfie" I've ever met by far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think, right now he's the "only child", so he's like sooo spoiled lol

    ReplyDelete